24.9.09


KIDCRASH
















album:
snacks (2009)

tracklist:
01. space between mountains
02. where nerves were
03. grim collections
04. wound eraser
05. slow applause
06. brainsnares
07. sleeper wave

decription:
a four piece screamo band from us. the band was formed in 2000 in santa fe, new mexico. they currently live in portland, op. they’ve toured the US thoroughly and are heading out on their 2nd European tour in the fall of 2009 to support their latest release snacks (a follow up to 2007’s jokes). snacks is being co-released on init records and denovali records. the band’s entire discography is available to download for free here

myspace



DOWNLOAD

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know whether it's just me or if perhaps everyone else encountering problems with your blog.
It appears as though some of the written text within your content are running off the screen.
Can someone else please provide feedback and let me know if this is happening to
them as well? This may be a issue with my browser because I've had this happen before. Cheers

Check out my webpage; glassdoor dr pepper snapple