9.10.09


DOLCIM
















album:
guillotine ride (2009)

tracklist:
01. alvin has left the building
02. dolcim twins vs olsen twins
03. marriage is the leading cause of divorce
04. brosef stalin
05. kiss my grits
06. oedipus complex with mother nature
07. h.m.s. beagle
08. and so the martyr says over my dead body
09. senior citizens kane
10. noahs ark was an orgy
11. 7

description:
screamo band from nashville, tn. formed from the ashes of cease upon the capitol in 2008.

myspace


DOWNLOAD

1 comment:

T. E. B. H. said...

These guys are awesome, as a band, and as people to hang out with. I was lucky enough to catch their first show back in June 2008, and have been hooked ever since. They have some new tracks up from a forthcoming split with Hammers, Men as Trees and one other band I forgot the name of. Also a new album out in 2010.

On a side note, I'm actually the guy who took that picture. Its cool to see my work spreading through the internet.